We are looking for a Communications & project management participant in Madrid, Spain to start in February- March 2021.
The company is women-owned dedicated to coaching, mindfulness for Management roles, leadership retreats for companies, and more.
Duration: 6 months of placement. Flexibility to work from home due to the current situation.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning of 2021 open programs (Collective coaching, retreats, MBSR, workshops…):
elaboration and preparation of marketing/communication steps for each activity and follow up
• Creation of a unique database of clients and potential clients
• Creation and publishing of Marketing and communication material
• Elaboration and preparation of newsletter/emailings through mailchimp
• Update of the website
• Elaboration and writing of articles for the blog
• Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram postings in our corporate accounts
• Support with all kind of tasks (looking for new places for retreats, looking at NGOs with whom
to partner, etc…)
– You are from a European country or partner countries (Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo)
– No age limit
– High professional level of English and French (do not apply if you don’t meet this requirement). Spanish is also preferred.
– Marketing and Communication interest or having a business/ project idea about this field
– Great communication and collaboration skills
– Initiative, autonomy, adaptability, and risk-taking
– Authenticity and transparency
– Willing to ask and give feedback
– Capacity to work in a structured way and bring the planning to the team
– Capacity to work from home and have regular online meetings in a quiet place
Compensation: Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of livings and paid travel costs from/ to destination country. Opportunity to work in a flexible environment of a small company.