We are looking for a Communications & project management participant in Madrid, Spain to potentially start in May 2021.
The company is women-owned dedicated to coaching, mindfulness for Management roles, leadership retreats for companies, and more.
Duration: 6 months of placement.
Conditions: Flexibility to work from home (but in Madrid) due to the current situation with occasional in-person meetings.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning of 2021 open programs (Collective coaching, retreats, MBSR, workshops…): elaboration and preparation of marketing/communication steps for each activity and follow up process
- Creation of a unique database of clients and potential clients
- Creation and publishing of Marketing and communication material
- Elaboration and preparation of newsletter/ emailing through Mailchimp
- Update of the website
- Elaboration and writing of articles for the blog
- Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram postings in our corporate accounts
- Support with all kinds of tasks (looking for new places for retreats, looking at NGOs with whom to partner, etc…)
- You are national or have a residence in a European country -except Spain- or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo. (please do not apply if you don’t meet this requirement)
- No age limit
- High professional level (fluent or native) of English and French (please do not apply if you don’t meet this requirement). Spanish is also preferred.
- Marketing and Communication interest or having a business/ project idea about this field
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Initiative, autonomy, adaptability, and risk-taking
- Authenticity and transparency
- Willing to ask and give feedback
- Capacity to work in a structured way and bring the planning to the team
- Capacity to work from home and have regular online meetings in a quiet place
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment of a small company.
- Opportunity to live and work in the vibrant city of Madrid in Spain
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus for young entrepreneurs program, you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support.