NGO in the capital of Bulgaria (Sofia) is looking for a volunteer in Human Rights.
Duration: 7 months starting January 2021.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be working with Human Rights, Youth Work and Non-Formal Education projects.
– Going to schools to give presentations on Tolerance and Human Rights to Bulgarian kids/teenagers
– Writing articles and reviews
– Making videos
– Creating events
– Working on developing board-games
– And much more
– Interested in the topics we work with
– Preferably male (looking to achieve gender balance within our team)
– Between ages 18 and 30
– Able to start as soon as possible
– Legally resident in an EU state member country or partner countries.
Compensation: All costs covered (paid travel costs, accommodation, health insurance, language courses, and food) + pocket money allowance according to the cost of living of the destination country.