A Tech company specialized in TV Software services is looking for a Partnership Manager.
Duration: Permanent with a 6 month probation period
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain fluent communication with Technical Partners and Sales Partners.
- Ensure the necessary technical communication with the Partners to maintain the Partnership’s coordination and health.
- Assist the Marketing Team in coordinating communication and media campaigns in connection with the Partners.
- Facilitating the participation and work on joint initiatives and programs through setting out and delivering against key objectives, promoting coordination so that participation initiatives in major events achieve maximum impact, and securing the funding to make these initiatives and programs happen.
- Supporting Partners to secure technical and marketing communication and support.
- Responsibility for informing the Partnership’s priorities and ensuring their delivery.
- Producing timely reports on the partnership’s progress to VP Business Development and the Management Team.
- Manage events and other partnership initiatives.
- You have to be based in Spain with the possibility to travel to Madrid.
- If you are not in Spain, you have to be able to relocate to Spain (the date to be agreed with the company) on your own means and be legally able to live in the country.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant full-time experience in a similar position (Sales, Business Development, Key Account Manager)
- High level of English and Spanish (it will be your working languages, so please don’t apply if you don’t meet this requirement).
- Experience with B2B technological companies
- Educational background in Telecommunications, IT, or similar
- Great salary and variable incentives
- Health insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to work from home
If the application form doesn’t work, please send us an email at email@example.com