We are looking for a Marketing & Community Assistant to join through the Erasmus+ internship or to have the status of freelance in the Canary Islands (Spain).
The company is dedicated to a co-living & co-working space in the paradise island of Tenerife. They also run excursions and events on the island as well as in partnership with a surf school. Enjoy meeting international people and being part of a digital nomad’s community.
Duration: 3- 6 months of placement
Schedule: Full time, around 35h/ week, flexible hours
Conditions: Job exchange/ volunteering through European programs (Erasmus+, EYE, or similar EU funded exchanges) depending on your eligibility
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assisting in our social media accounts
• Answering and helping people in the Facebook communities and Slack communities we manage
• Attending and organizing meetups (with support)
• Possibility to get involved in some small projects organizing events with some of our partners e.g. a sustainable NGO
• If you are passionate about photography or anything specific we will make it work in regards to other areas in the company
- You are from a European (including EU and non-EU) country -except Spain- and also Armenia
- No age limit
- You speak English fluently and a second language. Spanish is preferred but not a must.
- You have a background in Marketing or Business preferably but your personality here is key- we are looking for someone who is hardworking
- You are ambitious and active who like being part of activities and excursions
- Great opportunity for someone who is well-traveled, likes hanging out in international settings and likes meeting different types of people
– Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
– Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
– Flexibility to live in one of the coliving spaces
– Excursions around the island, international environment, and lots of things to do socially!
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.