We are looking for a Marketing & Community Assistant in the Canary Islands, Spain to start in March- April 2021.
The company is dedicated to a co-living & co-working space in the paradise island of Tenerife. They also run excursions and events on the island as well as in partnership with a surf school.
Duration: 6 months of placement.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assisting in our social media accounts
• Answering and helping people in the Facebook communities and Slack communities we manage
• Attending and organizing meetups (with support)
• Possibility to get involved in some small projects organizing events with some of our partners e.g. a sustainable NGO
• If you are passionate about photography or anything specific we will make it work in regards to other areas in the company
– You are from a European country -except Spain- or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
– No age limit
– You speak English fluently and a second language. Spanish is preferred but not a must.
– You have a background in Marketing or Business preferably but your personality here is key- we are looking for someone who is hardworking
– You are ambitious and active who like being part of activities and excursions
– Great opportunity for someone who is well-traveled, likes hanging out in international settings and likes meeting different types of people
– Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living (up to 1.100€/ net per month)
– Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.