Jump into Freedom, a Social association, is looking for a motivated Mobility & Communications Specialist for our exciting ESC Solidarity project. This project is a focus to boost international mobility in Europe and around the world among young people with the aim to reduce the unemployment rates, assist in the transition into the labor market and improve their abilities and skills with their experience abroad.
This is a part-time opportunity (4 hours a week) with the flexibility of hours during the week and working from home.
Duration: 12 months project
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending inquiries via the website, email, and social media handles
- Dissemination of vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook, and email
- Designing and drafting our newsletter and email communications
- Coordinating job offers, requirements, and candidates
- Running digital activities, events, and webinars
- Drafting and writing EU project proposals
- Finding partnerships with organizations, NGOs, and associations
- Nationality: Spanish (please do not apply if you don’t meet this requirement)
- High level of English and Spanish
- Minimum 1-year experience writing EU funding proposals (KA1, KA2, KA3, Solidarity projects)
- Preferably someone who has been involved in and is passionate about Erasmus + programs, ESC, etc.
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- You have initiative, autonomy, and adaptability
- Capacity to work from home -Pc and a fast Internet connection- and have regular online meetings
You can be part of this project even if you have been involved in any previous ESC, EVS, or any other program.
- Monthly pocket money
- Working from home and organizing your own hours (4h/ week)
- Extra bonuses based on project achievements
- Being part of a dynamic international team
- Youthpass Certificate of completion