A B2B business located in Berlin, Germany is looking for an awesome Business Venture Developer to start in April 2021.
The company dedicated to an AI-powered marketing platform that automatically triggers the most relevant promotion (discounts, vouchers, or loyalty points) at every step of a customer journey. Their goal is to help businesses fully automate the process of finding and delivering the right incentive to every Customer at the right time, to build meaningful, lasting Consumer relationships.
Their international team is made of experienced entrepreneurs with access to global networks like Rocket Internet, TechStars, Google for Entrepreneurs, and more. As part of the Business Development Internship, you will be working along with the co-founders to optimize the go-to-market strategy and the sales process.
Duration: 6 months
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Not afraid of reaching out to current and potential clients, by email but also phone
- Interested in learning more about data-driven marketing automation technologies and their consumer applications
- Able to understand enterprise customer needs and buying cycle
- Have a growth hacking mindset, aka ‘can-do’ attitude, and be curious to look for opportunities to automate and optimize the sales process
- Humble and hungry to work in a young startup. Surely a happy and positive attitude is great to have but you should be YOU. Perfection also means understanding that we’re all imperfect and you shouldn’t be afraid of showing your vulnerabilities. We’re looking for amazing characters, not perfect employees
- You are from a European country -except Germany- or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- No age limit
- Interested in honing your Business Development and Sales skills
- Have stellar written and verbal English communication and presentation skills
You can be part of this project even if you have been involved in any previous ESC, EVS, or any other program.
- Paid monthly allowance that covers subsistence costs during the whole stay
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- Working directly with a CEO – priceless daily mentorship experience in starting and running a global B2B Software-as-a-Service company
- The possibility of having an impact on a product, with clients from across the globe
- Autonomy in testing and implementing your own ideas
- A possibility of a full-time position upon finishing the internship
To apply, please fill the form below and specify at the top of the Cover letter your nationality and availability to start