A B2B company dedicated to Legal and compliance solutions for European FinTech companies located in Tallin, Estonia is looking for a motivated B2B Business Developer to start in March- April 2021.
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Duration: 6 months
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Researching business opportunities, viable income streams and increasing client base in Europe
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- You are from a European country -except Germany- or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- No age limit
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Fluency in English. The knowledge of Arabic is a plus
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
You can be part of this project even if you have been involved in any previous ESC, EVS, or any other program.
- Paid monthly allowance that covers subsistence costs during the whole stay
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- Possibility to receive mentorship and knowledge about legal & financial companies as well as learning their operational side of the business.
To apply, please fill the form below and specify at the top of the Cover letter your nationality and availability to start