Do you like innovation and technology? Are you great at researching? Want to learn more about negotiating? Then this is for you!
A Fintech company dedicated to Legal and compliance solutions for European companies located in Tallin, Estonia is looking for a motivated Business Development intern to start in May 2021.
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Duration: 6 months (flexible)
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Researching business opportunities, viable income streams, and increasing client base in Europe
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- You are national or have residence for over 6 months in a European country or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- No age limit
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales and proven ability to negotiate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Fluency in English. The knowledge of Arabic is a plus
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
You can be part of this project even if you have been involved in any previous ESC, EVS, or any other program.
- Paid monthly allowance that covers subsistence costs set by the EU
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country + visa if neede
- Support during your relocation
- Countless mentorship and added experience to your CV
- Possibility to expand your career abroad in one of the most innovative cities in the world
To apply, please fill the form below and specify at the top of the Cover letter your nationality and availability to start