We are looking for a Sales & Marketing for a bike start-up in the beautiful and sunny island of Palma de Mallorca in Spain to potentially start in May 2021.
The company is bikebusinessHUB, they matchmake startups in the bicycle market with investors and high-performing employees in order to build a successful cycling business. Within the last 20 years, the CEO Till Kraemer and his team has helped over a hundred bike & sports brands to find qualified management personal in the field of sales, marketing, R&D, etc.
Duration: 6 months of placement.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for the strategic development and day to day tasks in the area of sales and marketing:
- Social media communication on our Linkedin channel,
- Design and execution of a Linkedin campaign to connect with Professionals
- Setting up an email communication system with our clients
- Communication with new and existing clients via email and telephone
- Research of suitable investors and start-ups for our database
- You are national or have a residence in a European country -except Spain- or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo. (please do not apply if you don’t meet this requirement)
- Excellent English communication skills, German is preferred but not a must
- You are interested in Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Start-ups
- You have a mutual interest in the topic of cycling and sustainable city development
- You have a hands-on mentality, can learn from examples, and are willing to go the extra mile
- You have a background in Marketing, International Business, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources or Finance
- You should not be afraid of reaching out to current and potential clients, by email but also by phone
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- Visa support (if needed)
- Opportunity to live and work on the fantastic holiday’s island in Palma de Mallorca
- Autonomy in testing and implementing your own ideas
- Working directly with the experienced founder – priceless daily mentorship experience in starting a new consultancy venture
- A possibility of a remote freelance position upon finishing the internship
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus for young entrepreneurs program, you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support.