We are looking for a Junior Business Development Assistant in the innovative, start-up, and technological capital of Estonia, Tallinn.
The Business Development Assistant will assist the Business Development Manager & Business Development Executive to achieve the firm’s goals. IBCCS TAX is an experienced international tax planning advisers offering legal & tax advisory assistance both on an international and local scale. Having fully-fledged offices in Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Poland, and the United Kingdom.
Duration: 6 months of placement.
Start date: Beginning of June (with some flexibility on dates)
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistance in the development of the client base in the selected markets
- Assistance in the generation of sales for the online business
- Assistance in building relationships with potential clients
- Assistance in promotion of the business through social media
- Assistance in preparation of promotional materials
- Execution and assistance in the sale of services
- Responsibility for filing of documents and electronic data
- You are national or have a residence for over 6 months in a European country or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- No age limit
- Good English, both oral and written, other languages are a bonus
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Educational background in Economics, Accounting or Marketing
- Previous finance/account management/marketing/sales experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country and visa support (if needed)
- Relocation support
- Added experience to your CV and the opportunity to live the experience of living and working abroad
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus for young entrepreneurs program, you should have an interest in entrepreneurship, and if selected a draft of a business plan document is needed in order to apply.