We are looking for a Corporate Administrator for the sunny island of Cyprus with a background in Business Administration, Accounting or Law, for the position of Assistant Account Manager.
IBCCS TAX LTD is a corporate services firm, with offices in Cyprus (Limassol), Georgia (Tbilisi), Estonia (Tallinn), Poland (Warsaw) and United Kingdom (London), offering management of entities as well as a range of corporate services in various reputable jurisdictions.
Duration: 6 months of placement.
Start date: Beginning of June (with some flexibility on dates)
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistance with administration of portfolio of companies
- Liaising with the clients, partners, banks, audit firms and other institutions
- Liaising with colleagues in reference to various tasks performed
- General business administrative and front desk duties
- Assistance in preparation and analysis of legal documents (Powers of Attorney, resolutions, agreements)
- Proficient knowledge of English and Polish language (written and spoken)
- University degree or graduate student will be considered an advantage
- Proactive, professional, client service-oriented, with good organizing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of professionalism, confidence, and interpersonal skills
- Experience or background in law, accounting or business administration will be considered an advantage
- You are national or have a residence (for over 6 months) in a European country or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- Relocation and visa support
- Ongoing training related to corporate services, local and international taxation & law and fiduciary industry and will have exposures to international environment.
- Added experience to your CV and the opportunity to live the experience of living and working abroad
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus for young entrepreneurs program, you should have an interest in entrepreneurship, and if selected a draft of a business plan document is needed in order to apply.