We are looking for an energetic Chief of staff intern who is passionate about EWPN’s mission and goals to join our team. S/he will have the opportunity to roll up her/his sleeves to support and execute projects aligned with our strategic priorities.
European Women Payments Network (EWPN) is the first and only pan-European organization dedicated to building a community and professional network for women in fintech and financial services. As a nonprofit organization, we are committed to creating greater opportunities for women and minorities, as well as being a champion for a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive industry for all.
Duration: 6 months, full time 38 hours per week
Location: Remote but you must be relocated or already living in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Benefits package: paid travel costs, relocation support, and monthly financial help
Start date: June- July (with some flexibility on dates)
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help leader identify priorities and projects, strategically align her time with those, and revisit them regularly to assess progress
- Act as a key thought partner, brainstorming and identifying solutions to challenges
- Oversee meeting preparation and planning for Board meetings; support leader in managing interactions with Executive Board, Advisory Board, and team leaders
- Coordinate and manage a variety of long-term projects aligned with EWPN’s mission and goals (i.e. membership growth, partnership development, events, social media & communications, leadership programs)
- Provide communications support: including drafting emails, reports, presentations, internal and external communications, and/or social media posts
- You are national or have a residence (for over 6 months) in a European country or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (preferably in business or similar program) with experience in wide-ranging or cross-functional areas
- Eager to learn new skills and work in a virtual environment with people of all different backgrounds
- Organized, strategic thinker; analytical in approach to solving problems; loves creating order out of chaos
- Ability to work with and maintain confidentiality with private and proprietary information
- Strong written and verbal communication (English required)
- Excels at building relationships and networks; listens well and influences others to achieve outcomes
- Results-driven and able to get things done, but flexible with the ability to manage change, including attending and supporting monthly board meetings (which are in the evenings once per month)
- Comfortable behind the stage; thrives on helping others and anticipating their needs
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- Relocation and visa support (if needed)
- Possibility to work remotely and live in the heart of Amsterdam
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus for young entrepreneurs program, you should have an interest in entrepreneurship, and if selected a draft of a business plan document is needed in order to apply.