We are looking to expand our team by joining the legal practice for a Paralegal position (Polish speaker) for a legal & compliance international company in Limassol, Cyprus.
Duration: Possibility to start as an internship up to 6 months. Permanent basis after.
Working hours: Standard office hours from 09.00 – 18.00 with a one-hour lunch break,
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Benefits package: paid travel costs, relocation support, and salary up to 1.300€ depending on qualifications
Start date: August- September (with some flexibility on dates)
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistance in preparation and analysis of legal documents (Powers of Attorney, resolutions, agreements, employment contract)
- Assistance with administration of portfolio of companies
- Liaising with the clients, partners, banks, audit firms and other institutions
- Liaising with colleagues in reference to various tasks performed
- General business administrative activities
- You are national or have a residence (for over 6 months) in a European country or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Experience or background in law will be considered an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of English and Polish language (written and spoken)- this is a must!
- Proactive, professional, client service oriented, with good organizing skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of professionalism, confidence, and interpersonal skills
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living (up 1.100€/ month)
- Opportunity to start as temporary position leading to a permanent basis
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- Relocation and visa support (if needed)
- The selected candidate will be offered development possibilities and will be on an ongoing training related to corporate services, local and international taxation & law and fiduciary industry and will have exposures to an international environment.
- Possibility to work and live in the heart of sunny Cyprus
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus for young entrepreneurs/ Erasmus+ program, you should have an interest in entrepreneurship, and if selected a draft of a business plan document is needed in order to apply.