We are looking for a Content Writer participant in Andalucia (Malaga), Spain.
You will be working for an Ayurveda Consultant and Wellbeing Entrepreneur to enrich her portfolio of website’s content, magazine articles, training material, advertising material and product specifications destined for both, the corporate and private sector.
Duration: 5- 6 months placement to start in September 2021
Conditions: Flexibility to work from home
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write content that is clear, easy to read, and engaging (posts for social media posts/ campaigns, features for blogs, e-books, whitepapers, podcasts, e-mail newsletter content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, course content material, exhibition material such as posters, leaflets, and labels and articles/ features for magazines).
- Work closely with the Ayurveda consultant to produce content that generates results. Submit work to consultant for input and approval and report to the consultant, proofread and edit draft material before publication and ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Conduct simple online research and find new topics to find unique insights that provide our readers with new, useful information and advice
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic from digital content
- Schedule and promote the content on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Create HTML email newsletter with Mailchimp software
- Prepare visually attractive PowerPoint presentation slides
- You are national or have a residence in a European country -except Spain- or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- BSc. in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- At least 2 years of professional experience writing for online publications as a member of an internal team or staff member
- Strong editing and proofreading skills, and a total command of the rules of grammar
- Proven track record of writing, with experience in making complex topics understandable and engaging.
- Empathy for readers and curiosity to understand their needs and wants.
- Self-starter with strong worth ethic and ability to work independently while also knowing when to ask for help
- Highly organized and able to manage your time to meet deadlines.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Well-versed with SEO and writing high-quality content
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment of a small company.
- Opportunity to live and work in the sunny south of Spain
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus for young entrepreneurs program, you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).