We are looking for a UX intern with the possibility to relocate to either Sweden or Portugal to work and live.
Want to help a community management start-up reach its full potential? Are you passionate about UX and ensuring that products are intuitive and easy to adopt? Are you driven by user testing and actionable feedback? If so, we would love to hear from you!
You will be working for a community management platform with a mission to provide communities with online space and the tools they need to truly make their community thrive. We are looking for someone who loves people and design. You will be working closely with our tight-knit team and our users, to recruit and conduct user testing and competitor analyses to ensure we develop the most user-friendly product on the market.
Duration: 6 months exchange
Start date: August- September 2021
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct usability tests with our customers
• Recruit users for testing sessions
• Provide regular feedback to the product team about user needs and problems
• Conduct ongoing competitor research and report your findings to the product team
• Participate in design meetings with the Design team
• Experience or familiarity with usability and UX principles
• Experience or familiarity with usability testing
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Passionate about working with UX and continuously learning about user perspectives
• A team player, who is self-driven and comfortable collaborating remotely (we are a global team)
• We evaluate your genuine interest in understanding and expanding your knowledge on UX, your Communication and collaboration skills and your Analytical skills
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- The opportunity to be part of a values-driven, passionate, diverse team of people in a fun remote environment that promotes work/life balance
- The potential for a lot of growth
- The flexibility of working remotely (but you have to relocate to the country where the company is based)
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus for young entrepreneurs program or the Erasmus+, you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).