We are looking for a Junior Accountant for an international legal and tax company in Limassol, Cyprus.
Duration: 4- 6 months of placement (with some flexibility)
Working hours: Standard office hours from 09.00 – 18.00 with one-hour lunch break (negotiable)
Start date: August- September
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Book-keeping and accounting
▪ Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES declarations
▪ Preparation of Payroll and Social Insurances
▪ Preparation of financial statements of Cypriot companies
▪ Preparation of management accounts
▪ Liaising with the corporate administrators, clients, auditors, tax authorities
▪ Assistance with basic matters regarding Cypriot tax and related administration
▪ Corporate administration activities
▪ University Graduate in Accounting or similar
▪ Prior experience in Cyprus, preferably in accounting, audit, fiduciary or tax firm will be considered an advantage
▪ Proficient knowledge of English. Polish or Greek language will be considered an advantage
▪ Knowledge of accounting software (ESOFT), will be considered an advantage
▪ Proactive, professional, client service orientated, with good organizational skills
▪ Knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
▪ You are national or have a residence (for over 6 months) in European Union or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- Relocation and visa support (if needed)
- Added experience to your CV and the opportunity to live the experience of living and working abroad
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus+ or Erasmus for young entrepreneurs program, you should have an interest in entrepreneurship, and if selected a draft of a business plan document is needed in order to apply.