We are looking for an Innovation Development Coordinator on the island of Palma de Mallorca, Spain. You will be working for a starting up consulting agency – focusing on innovative and sustainable projects that give an impulse to the diversification of the
economic drivers of the Balearic Islands (Mallorca, Ibiza, Menorca, Formentera).
Duration: 5- 6 months placement to start in September- October 2021
Conditions: Hybrid work (some days at the office/ remotely)
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing and communications:
– Setting up and building out the social media accounts
– Create and coordinate local press and media communications
– Facilitate and project manage promotion events in the main office and external locations
- Business development:
– Support the definition and setup of an international investor’s community
– Support the definition and setup of internal workflows, project templates, and operational ways of working
– Create and coordinate an internal document and knowledge management process
- Project coordination:
– Coordinate the incoming project requests
– Prepare the incoming project and first questionnaire documentation
– Facilitate and prepare Project and Preliminary Study meetings
- Office management:
– Coordinate workspace (= shared community space) and meeting room calendars
– Maintain, coordinate, communicate the fulfillment of the ongoing action plans / kanban of our partners
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country -except Spain- or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a must
- Can-do attitude
- International mindset with cultural adaptiveness
- Capable of working in different group/ project dynamics
- Proven interest in international business development and project management AND / OR proven interest in innovation and sustainable development
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment of a small company.
- Opportunity to live and work in Spain
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus +, EYE, or any other program with your University. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).