We are looking for a motivated Customer Sucess & Sales Intern to live either in Sweden or Portugal working for a top leading start up app focused on Community and Events.
Duration: 5- 6 months placement to start in October 2021
Conditions: Fully remote
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and maintain our current pipeline
- Research our target markets and customer segments
- Collaborate with the rest of the team on customer acquisition strategy and tasks
- Support our CEO in our communication with existing and future customers
- Help the CEO and the rest of the team with relevant, ad hoc tasks
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- An English native speaker, or fluent
- People-oriented and at ease communicating with a wide range of stakeholders and personality types
- A team-player who achieves results in collaboration with others
- Excellent at written and verbal communication
- Curious and eager to learn about startups and community management
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment of a small company.
- Opportunity to live and work in Portugal or Sweden
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus +, EYE, or any other program with your University. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).