We are looking for different positions to relocate to Sweden working for a start-up company focused on Mindfulness and Wellness.
Duration: 5- 6 months placement to start in October- November 2021
Conditions: Fully remote (but in Sweden)
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct a large-scale research project within our defined focus, acquire the data AND organize the data,
- Competitor BenchmarkinG: Analyze the information, and create a full report with key findings. This project may require strong organization, data analysis, data collecting, research, written communication, and project management.
- Industry Knowledge Research: Responsible for creating a database for the network of the industry that we are working on, use the knowledge they gained to apply that in the crowd of the industry to create a strong network of potential partners, and research the industry socials to find successful patterns that are working in the industry and powering our strengths.
- Destination Content Research & Writing: key destinations or countries, inputting all information into a predefined report and database. Each report may require several hours of research and compile of information
- Creating SWOT analysis
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Strong writing skills
- Research and Analytic
- Communication skills and curiosity
- Interested in mindfulness is a plus
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country & relocation and visa support
- Opportunity to work in a flexible and growing environment of a small company
- Opportunity to live and work in Sweden
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus +, EYE, or any other program with your University. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).