We are looking for a Junior Business & Project Manager in Sweden working for a start-up company focused on Mindfulness and Wellness.
Duration: 5- 6 months placement to start in October- November 2021
Conditions: Fully remote (but in Sweden)
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining project documentation, perform project research, and assist in data entry tasks. Besides that, they may help prepare reports, produce project materials, and organize operations schedules.
- The overall project may be defined at the beginning of the internship, with key reporting requirements noted and adhered to.
- The intern is expected to gain 360-degree basic knowledge in multiple fields such as time management, tasks setting, research, competitive analysis.
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- High communication skills
- High organisational capabilities
- Well structured
- High writing and reading skills
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country & relocation and visa support
- Opportunity to work in a flexible and growing environment of a small company
- Opportunity to live and work in Sweden
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus +, EYE, or any other program with your University. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).