We are looking for 1 position to fill: Marketing & Social media content in Sweden/ Spain working for a start-up company focused on Mindfulness and Wellness.
Duration: 3- 6 months placement to start in November- December 2021
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Marketing & Social media)
- Provide a professional social media strategy and implementation plan
- Review all current accounts and consider any social media platform such as but not limited to LinkedIn / Instagram / Facebook / Twitter/alternatives, to create a strategy for posting and to increase engagement.
- Create a full report with clear data-backed justification on how to increase engagement and likes, as well as a full schedule for content delivery.
- Include innovative ideas for how internal staff can drive engagement as well as how the company can leverage external stakeholders.
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- High communication skills
- High organisational capabilities
- Well structured
- High writing and reading skills
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country & relocation and visa support
- Opportunity to work in a flexible and growing environment of a small company
- Opportunity to live and work in Sweden or in Spain
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus +, EYE, or any other program with your University. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).