We are looking for 2 positions to filled: Marketing & Sales and Marketing & Social media content in Sweden working for a start-up company focused on Mindfulness and Wellness.
Duration: 5- 6 months placement to start in October- November 2021
Conditions: Fully remote (but in Sweden)
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Marketing & Sales)
- Review current social media accounts and assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and other social media platforms)
- Ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Ensure that all comments, likes, or questions are responded to professionally, quickly, and aligned to the brand.
- Following the approved social media strategy, support the creation and posting of all approved content to various platforms utilizing key automation tools for greater efficacy.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Marketing & Social media)
- Provide a professional social media strategy and implementation plan
- Review all current accounts and consider any social media platform such as but not limited to LinkedIn / Instagram / Facebook / Twitter/alternatives, to create a strategy for posting and to increase engagement.
- Create a full report with clear data-backed justification on how to increase engagement and likes, as well as a full schedule for content delivery.
- Include nnovative ideas for how internal staff can drive engagement as well as how the company can leverage external stakeholders.
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country -except Spain- or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- High communication skills
- High organisational capabilities
- Well structured
- High writing and reading skills
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country & relocation and visa support
- Opportunity to work in a flexible and growing environment of a small company
- Opportunity to live and work in Sweden
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus +, EYE, or any other program with your University. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).