Interested in cryptocurrencies and blockchains? We are looking for a Business Assistant with the possibility to work and live either in Spain or Estonia- your choice!
Duration: 5- 6 months placement to start in October- November 2021
Conditions: Fully remote but in Tallinn, Estonia, or Barcelona, Spain
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in administrative business routines in the IT area. Monitoring of reports, preparation of spreadsheets, and file control.
- Assist in market research in general.
- Create reports on startup funding.
- Create reports on cryptocurrencies startup’s funding.
- Create startups prospects for pre-sales.
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Ability to speak and write in English (Spanish and Portuguese are a big plus)
- Demonstrated interest in technology and business areas.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to tackle highly strategic and challenging business problems
- Knowledge and interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchains are a BIG PLUS
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country & relocation and visa support
- Opportunity to work in a flexible and growing environment of a small company
- Opportunity to live and work in Estonia or Spain
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus +, EYE, or similar EU program. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).