We are looking for a Sales and Communications Coordinator for a start-up to work and live in Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain working for a consultancy business dedicated to investment in the bike and micro-mobility industry.
Duration: 5- 6 months placement to start in October- November 2021
Conditions: Remote/ in-office with some travel required
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing and communications
- Organization and coordination of the very active LinkedIn accounts
- Coordinate all incoming and outgoing messenger channels
- Coordinate all contact requests online and ensure all new contacts are included in the database
- Ensure regular posts of interesting content
- Ensure all appropriate incoming communication reaches the colleagues and founder where their interaction is required
- Setting up and building out of further social media accounts for the company and newsletter
- Coordinate and maintain all content of the company’s website, control and ensure SEO is optimized and Keep company’s posts databases up to date (job offers, partnership offers, reviews)
- Facilitate and project manage (virtual) promotion events like conferences, talks, fairs
- Ensure all calendars of all colleagues are in sync with communicated contact moments and events.
- Create and coordinate local press and media communications
- Support the definition and setup of the sales pipeline processes
- Facilitate and setup of the internal processes in the company’s lead management IT tool
- Facilitate and setup of internal working templates, questionnaires, and contracts within the end-2-end sales processes
- Detail and coordinate the “first contact” / sales lead communications reach appropriate company’s lead manager
- Setup and maintain the company’s contact/ customers database
- European Union citizen
- Fluent in English. Good knowledge of German is a plus
- Can-do attitude and international mindset with cultural adaptiveness
- Capable of working in different group/project dynamics
- Proven interest in international marketing and business communications
- Proven interest in one form or other in biking and mobility solutions
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid flights from/ to destination country, relocation, and visa support
- Opportunity to work in a flexible and growing environment of a small company
- Opportunity to live and work in a vibrant city in Spain
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus +, EYE, or similar For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).