We are looking for a Website Development/ UX volunteer working for a start-up company focused on Mindfulness and Wellness.
Duration: 5- 6 months placement to start in October- November 2021
Conditions: Fully remote but in Sweden or Spain, visa support and relocation.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design landing pages and webpages
- Creating landing pages from scratch with design in WordPress.
- Create user-friendly interfaces that enable users to understand how to use the homepage. Turn designs created by a web designer into a functional, aesthetically pleasing user interface in WordPress.
- Website Redevelopment & Assessment (WordPress)The intern may complete a full overview of currently developed live pages and applications to find the best solutions for improvement. The intern may help optimize the website front end and design while performing analysis on competitor’s website and help lead the website front end and design, making sure the website is user friendly and content-rich for easy guidance for new users. Once full suggestions are approved, the intern may be tasked with updating all live pages and running a full test the user experience and noting any bugs.
- Website Review / User Experience EvaluationIntern may work to effectively solve any issues or bug detections we find with our current website. The intern may evaluate the existing version and identify bugs, UI/UX weaknesses, and content or features that should be added. Make specific recommendations for improvements. Draft a prototype of changes and coordinate with the development team on how the recommendations would be implemented. If time allows you may also take part in coding the improvements. Once a confirmed solution is implemented the intern may test all the other functionality that might be related with the bug and help us detecting and fixing those as well. Full reporting and monitoring of any bugs and solutions may need to be clearly kept.
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Strong writing skills
- Research and Analytic
- Communication skills and curiosity
- Interested in mindfulness is a plus
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country & relocation and visa support
- Opportunity to work in a flexible and growing environment of a small company
- Opportunity to live and work in Sweden or in Spain
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus + (internship), EYE, or similar (paid volunteering programs). For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support.