Are you passionate about mobility programs abroad and European projects? or do you have experience in HR and Communications? Would you like to contribute to an international non-profit organization?
We are looking for a motivated Mobility & Communications Coordinator to work and live in the beautiful and sunny Tenerife island in Spain. This NGO focuses on international mobility in Europe and globally among young people with the aim to reduce the unemployment rates, assist in the transition into the labor market and improve their abilities and skills with their experience abroad coordinating European projects and jobs opportunities overseas.
Duration: 3- 6 months.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending inquiries via the website, email, and social media handles
- Dissemination of vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook, and email
- Designing and drafting our newsletter and email communications
- Coordinating job offers, requirements, and candidates
- Running digital activities, events, and webinars
- Drafting and writing EU project proposals if you have experience (Quality label, KA1, KA2, KA3, Solidarity projects)
- Finding partnerships with organizations, NGOs, And associations
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- You are legally registered as a freelance in your country
- High level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- Minimum 1-year experience writing -or being involved- in EU funding proposals
- Preferably someone who has been involved in and is passionate about Erasmus + programs, ESC, etc.
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- You have initiative, autonomy, and adaptability
- You can learn fast and by examples
- Ability to work on your own, you are happy to work asynchronously most of the time
- Capacity to work remotely and also in-person in a coworking space
- 💰Monthly financial help according to the costs of living
- 💼 We will assist in recommendations on finding accommodation + relocation
- 👩🏼💻Training allowance for personal development & courses
- ☕ Free Co-working passes
- Extra bonuses based on project achievements
- Being part of a dynamic international team
- Training provided
To apply, fill out the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus +, EYE, or similar EU program. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).