Are you passionate about mobility programs abroad? Do you have experience in EU projects?
We are looking for a motivated Mobility & Communications Specialist to work and live in the Canary Islands, Spain. This NGO focuses on international mobility in Europe and globally among young people with the aim to reduce the unemployment rates, assist in the transition into the labor market and improve their abilities and skills with their experience abroad.
Duration: 3- 6 months. Flexibility to be through the Erasmus+ or similar EU program.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending inquiries via the website, email, and social media handles
- Dissemination of vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook, and email
- Designing and drafting our newsletter and email communications
- Coordinating job offers, requirements, and candidates
- Running digital activities, events, and webinars
- Drafting and writing EU project proposals (Quality label, KA1, KA2, KA3, Solidarity projects)
- Finding partnerships with organizations, NGOs, and associations
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- High level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- Minimum 1-year experience writing (or being involved in) EU funding proposals
- Preferably someone who has been involved in and is passionate about Erasmus + programs, ESC, etc.
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- You have initiative, autonomy, and adaptability
- Capacity to work remotely and also in-person in a coworking space
- Monthly financial help (up to 1.100€/ net per month)
- Extra bonuses based on project achievements
- Being part of a dynamic international team
- Training provided
- Relocation and visa support
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus +, EYE, or similar EU program. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with support).