We are looking for a creative to work and live in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This organization is a membership-based global community that empowers, enables, and supports women entrepreneurs. We provide access to investors, mentors, resources, events,
and a holistic environment conducive to propel female-founded entrepreneurial success.
Duration: 3- 6 months (to be discussed). Flexibility to participate through the Erasmus+, EYE, or similar EU program.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Community Manager to produce content for the portal and communication channels (e.g. email, social media etc.)
- Provide support in publishing and sharing engaging content
- Prepare and send emails and newsletters to members in consultation with the Community Manager
- Track and report on performances across all communication channels and the portal
- Assist in undertaking community surveys
- Contribute ideas and opinions that help improve the portal and community engagement
- Manage and update databases
- Create a list of ecosystem influencers that could benefit the community
- Support team with events.
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Proficient in writing and speaking English
- Copywriting skills is a must-have
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about the cause
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in social media management or community management is a plus
- Experience in using creative tools to create content (video, images, graphics) for social media, email etc.
- Monthly financial help
- Visa support and paid travel flights from/ to destination country
- Being part of a dynamic international team
- Training provided
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
This exchange will take place through the Erasmus +, EYE, or similar EU program. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with our support).