Want to move to paradise? Want to join our digital nomad community and meet people from all over the world? Do you consider yourself a people person and a hard worker? Are you ready for a new adventure and are you ready to commit for at least three months? Do you love social media and content creation? Then come join our team!
We are looking for a creative Social media & Content Specialist to work and live in the Canary Islands, Spain. This company has a coworking and coliving space in the North of Tenerife where digital nomads from all over the world come here to stay, work, meet each other, and explore the island.
Duration: 3- 6 months (to be agreed)
Start date: January 2022
Conditions: Flexibility to join through the Erasmus+, EYE, or similar European program. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be taking care of two important projects (one for the coliving and the other for a newly created group of coliving in Europe)
- Assist with social media and content creation for the Coliving.
- Manage Instagram and blog posts for their website
- Be able to present online and to show life in a fun and authentic way.
- Involved in the social media strategy, planning this out, and creating first content.
- Set a social media strategy up from the beginning
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Excited about joining our Coliving community
- Excited about working with people and living in Tenerife
- Happy to commit for at least 3 months
- Fluent in English. Basic Spanish (preferred)
- Responsible and hard-working
- Independent and good at showing initiative
- Excited to work on online and social media, experienced and comfortable with online and social media platforms
- Monthly financial help according to the costs of living
- Daily breakfast included full use of the workspace, and access to all activities like morning yoga and of course our meals
- Work in a small international team
- A mentor to help and support you where need it
- Lots of room for flexibility and your own initiative
- For accommodation, the possibility to arrange a bed in the shared dormitory (usually shared with one other student). * To stay at the coliving we will ask for 350 euro compensation.
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.