We are looking for a creative and people-lover Business Development Assistant in the innovative, start-up, and technological capital of Estonia, Tallinn.
The Business Development Assistant will assist the Business Development Manager & Business Development Executive to achieve the firm’s goals. Work with experienced international tax planning advisers offering legal & tax advisory assistance both on an international and local scale. Having fully-fledged offices in Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Poland, and the United Kingdom, you will be part of a top leading and continuously growing company!
Duration: 4 (minimum)- 6 months of placement.
Start date: As soon as possible
Conditions: Exchange through a European job or internship short-term exchange program.
You can participate through the Erasmus +, EYE, or similar EU programs. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected prepare a business plan with our support.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistance in the development of the client base in the selected markets
- Assistance in the generation of sales for the online business by actively seeking out new sales opportunities through calling, networking, and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and partners and recommending solutions
- Assistance in preparation of promotional materials
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Execution and assistance in the sale of services
- Responsibility for filing of documents and electronic data
- You are national or have a residence for over 6 months in a European country or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- No age limit
- Good English, both oral and written. Polish is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Educational background in Legal, Economics, Accounting, or Marketing
- Previous legal/accounting/account management/marketing/sales experience
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs (flights only) from/ to destination country
- Relocation support
- Added experience to your CV and the opportunity to live the experience of living and working abroad
To apply, fill out the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
Any questions? See here our FAQs