We are looking for a Business Development Assistant in the innovative, start-up, and technological capital of Estonia, Tallinn.
The Business Development Assistant will assist the Business Development Manager & Business Development Executive to achieve the firm’s goals. Work with experienced international tax planning advisers offering legal & tax advisory assistance both on an international and local scale. Having fully-fledged offices in Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Poland, and the United Kingdom.
Duration: 4- 6 months of placement.
Start date: December 2021- January 2022
Conditions: Flexibility to join through a European program
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistance in the development of the client base in the selected markets
- Assistance in the generation of sales for the online business
- Assistance in building relationships with potential clients
- Assistance in promotion of the business through social media
- Assistance in preparation of promotional materials
- Execution and assistance in the sale of services
- Responsibility for filing of documents and electronic data
- You are national or have a residence for over 6 months in a European country or from the following partner countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- No age limit
- Good English, both oral and written. Polish is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Educational background in Economics, Accounting or Marketing
- Previous finance/account management/marketing/sales experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Paid monthly allowance according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/ to destination country and visa support
- Relocation support
- Added experience to your CV and the opportunity to live the experience of living and working abroad