Would you like to live and work near Barcelona, Spain during the summertime? Do you like Hospitality and International environments?
We are looking for an Assistant Manager with knowledge of Basic Spanish (A2-B1 preferred) to work for an international Restaurant & bar and accommodation units business near Barcelona, Spain. This is a position where you will be the right hand of the CEO and you will be touching different areas and scopes within the same business. This is your opportunity to expand your learning skills and coordinate with different teams to make the daily tasks run smoothly!
Duration: 3- 6 months, full time. To start from May or Summer 2022.
Conditions: This exchange takes place through the Erasmus+, EYE, or similar European programs.
For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan (with our support).
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be part of event creation and management
- Build a Social Media strategy and local networking
- Sales Experience + Thinking outside the box for new ideas and improvements
- Help complete corporate training manual
- Train study + uphold company brand standard
- Creation of food and beverage quality standards
- Help business development for our coworking
- Help run activities in the local community
- In charge of Stock + Quality Control
- Experience working in a fast-paced hospitality environment or Cocktail Experience a bonus
- Excellent attention to detail and people skills
- Be willing to take part in different areas and scopes of the business and brand
- Multitasking skills and ability to learn autonomously
- Be part of a team and also be able to work individually
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Monthly financial help according to the costs of living
- Subsidized Accommodation near Barcelona, Spain
- Breakfast + lunch included
- Training programs (also on Cocktails/ bartending) provided
- 25% off on our services and meals (for friends + family)
- Being part of a dynamic international team
- Possibility to be offered a full-time job position after the exchange
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.
Please note you will only be contacted in case we are moving forward with your application. On the other hand, we will continue to consider you for upcoming vacancies where you could be a great fit.