Are you passionate about technology? Do you consider yourself a people person and love engaging with and meeting new people? Are you ready to commit to at least 3 months of work to help a start-up grow? Then come and join our team!
We are looking for a passionate and driven Business Expansion Assistant to help generate leads for our business. Our customers are all based in the UK and initially, the role can be based from anywhere as a lot of the work will be via social media or the phone.
The role can be home-based or in the UK. Once leads are captured then presence in the UK will be key as you would need to visit customers and networking events to help to build brand awareness and expand our network of contacts.
Duration: 3- 6 months, full time.
Start date: January /February 2022
Conditions: This exchange takes place through the Erasmus+, EYE, or similar European programs.
For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating sales leads through social media, ad campaigns, networking events, telephone calls, emails and any other methods that you are familiar with.
- Coming up with ideas for posts, polls, and ad campaigns for LinkedIn and Google business.
- Working with the copywriter to verify the content before posting it.
- Managing LinkedIn sales Navigator, Lusha, Instagram, and Google Ad’s
- Being able to talk about the business, what we do and why people should use us
- Must be fluent in English and confident on the phone as well as in-person
- Experience in Sales and Technological startups is a plus
- Valuable knowledge and experience in Marketing and social media
- You are national or have a residence (for a minimum of 183 days) in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Monthly financial help according to the costs of living
- Possibility to work from home with occasional stays in the UK
- Training programs provided
- Being part of a dynamic international team
- Possibility to be offered a full-time job position after the exchange
Please note you will only be contacted in case we are moving forward with your application.
However, we will continue to consider you for upcoming vacancies where you could be a great fit. For more information, check our FAQs.