Looking to expand your career abroad in the front desk and reception area? Do you have great organizational skills? Would you be open to relocating to sunny Cyprus for at least 4 months?
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist for a tax & legal company in their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Duration: 4- 6 months or indefinite, full time.
Start date: As soon as possible
Conditions: This exchange can take place through the Erasmus+ (internship), EYE (job exchange), or can be offered in a full-time job position from the beginning.
For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming emails, phone calls, and messages and providing information to the stakeholders
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Setting up calendar invitations and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Performing other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, emailing, and faxing
- Welcoming and assisting visitors and clients
- Proficiency in the English language is a must
- Proficiency in the Greek language; Polish and Russian will be considered an advantage
- Office working experience, handling receptionist responsibilities would be considered an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure
- Preferable to hold a University Diploma and/ or Degree
- You are national or have a residence for a minimum of 183 days in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Monthly financial help according to the costs of living
- Development opportunities with ongoing training to industry-related practices
- Being part of a dynamic international team
- Possibility to be offered a full-time job position when enrolled for internship
Please note you will only be contacted in case we are moving forward with your application.
However, we will continue to consider you for upcoming vacancies where you could be a great fit. For more information, check our FAQs.