Looking to expand your career abroad in the front desk and reception area? Do you have great organizational skills? Would you be open to relocating to sunny Cyprus for at least 4 months?
We are looking for a Corporate Administrator for a tax & legal company in their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Duration: 4- 6 months or indefinite, full time.
Start date: January /February 2022
Conditions: This exchange can take place through the Erasmus+ (internship), EYE (job exchange), or similar European programs/ or can be offered in a full-time job position from the beginning.
For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistance with administration of portfolio of companies
- Assistance in preparation of legal documents
- Liaising with clients, institutions, and stakeholders
- Liaising with colleagues in reference to various tasks performed
- Other general administrative duties
- Experience or background in corporate services, business administration will be considered an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of English and Polish language (written and spoken).
- Other languages (Russian) will be an advantage.
- University degree or graduate student will be considered an advantage
- Proactive, professional, client service oriented, with good organizing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of professionalism, confidence, and interpersonal skills
- You are national or have a residence for a minimum of 183 days in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Monthly financial help/ salary according to the costs of living
- Development opportunities with ongoing training to industry-related practices
- Being part of a dynamic international team
- Possibility to be offered a full-time job position when enrolled for internship
Please note you will only be contacted in case we are moving forward with your application.
However, we will continue to consider you for upcoming vacancies where you could be a great fit. For more information, check our FAQs.