Do you like the food industry and have a passion for food? Want to join a growing company and get your creativity to expand? Are you ready for a new adventure and are you ready to commit for at least three months? Then this is for you!
A marketing agency is looking for a creative Social Media & Content Intern. The purpose of the Social Media & Content Creation Intern role is to assist in building brand credibility and exposure of the company’s brand and some of its clients through various social media and online marketing platforms.
As Social Media & Content Intern, you will assist in managing the creation of exciting and creative content across various online platforms. Your role largely involves planning, creating, and scheduling content across our social media channels. You will stay informed on food
industry and social media trends.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Remote in Ireland
Duration: 3 months initially with the possibility of extending.
Start Date: March- April 2022
Conditions: the position is available for remote working only but the applicant can work from anywhere in the world (EU or East Coast USA time zones preferred). Exchange through the Erasmus+, EYE, or similar European program. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the planning, creation, and scheduling of a social media content strategy for the company’s brand as well as monitoring the channels (Instagram and LinkedIn) and engaging with potential customers to increase brand awareness.
- Be involved with developing creative content ideas for both the company and client brands.
- Set up and create content for email marketing campaigns.
- Draft blogs and articles relating to relevant food industry topics of interest.
- Help to craft social insight and analytic reports.
- Assist in the development of a structured onboarding and client management process (Asana-based).
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are happy to commit for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work independently and good at showing initiative.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
An ideal candidate would be someone with experience in the food industry or with a passion for food and drink as the large majority of our clients are in that space.
You would also be confident in using tools such as Canva, Asana, and Google Drive – extensive prior experience with these apps is not required however it would be useful as you will be using them all frequently.
- Monthly financial help according to the costs of living
- Ability to work autonomously and from anywhere in the world or in Ireland if desired
- Work closely with the CEO for priceless training and coaching
- Possibility to have an extended exchange for another 3 months
To apply, fill the form below and specify on the cover letter your nationality at the top.