Are you passionate about marketing and content creation? Do care about social inclusion and equality? Would you like to make a difference by being a part of a project with a social impact, fighting stigma and stereotypes?
We are looking for a Marketing intern to join a black woman-owned business on a mission to tell better stories about life with chronic illness or disability. You will be part of a magazine creation and hand-made accessory shop that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion through the sale of statement fashion.
Duration: 3- 6 months, full time.
Start date: As soon as possible
Conditions: This exchange takes place through the Erasmus+, EYE, or similar European programs.
For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (with a particular focus on Facebook and Instagram)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills desirable
- Understanding of disability and disability culture
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Google Apps
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) and social media management tools ) is a plus
- You are national or have a residence (for a minimum of 183 days) in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Monthly financial help according to the costs of living
- Training programs provided
- Paid travel costs from/to destination country
- Added experience on your CV and the opportunity to live and work abroad
Please note you will only be contacted in case we are moving forward with your application.
However, we will continue to consider you for upcoming vacancies where you could be a great fit. For more information, check our FAQs.