Do you like the calmness and tranquility of farm life? Do you have experience in housekeeping and homemaking? Would you like to move to an eco-farm near Malaga, Spain, and to live and work by the traditions of Ayurveda and Yoga while helping in hotel maintenance and cleaning?
We are looking for an Eco B&B Assistant to join the team of a hotel with a modern farm-house design, that will help with the spring cleaning and keeping the premises clean in order to set the hotel up for starting the guest operation. The Housekeeper/Homemaker will be responsible for all aspects of hotel maintenance. The position is suitable for people with advanced cleaning skills that can work independently, with a calm and pleasant nature. It is suitable for people who do not mind living on a farm, love animals and know that farm life can be full of surprises. Experience in growing food and vegetables is a bonus but not essential.
Duration: 3- 6 months, full time.
Start date: As soon as possible
Conditions: This exchange takes place through the Erasmus+, EYE, or similar European programs.
For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help move to the farm and get the farm ready for guests
- Design and implement the cleaning schedule
- An experienced homemaker, who can help us to get the wheels of the business rolling
- Additional skills that can contribute to the tasteful development of the premises
- Running the kitchen and providing guests and staff with breakfast and meals
- An excellent work ethic who can see what needs to be done
- Impeccable Cleaning Skills to a high standard with attention to detail
- Organizational skills coupled with the ability to take direction and collaborate with the owner whenever necessary
- A pleasant calm manner and communication skills are essential to co-create a pleasant environment
- Additional home-making skills such as home design, curtain sewing, furniture restoration,
- Farm experience gardening and vegetable production, food preservation/canning, or jam making
- Vegan cooking skills and/or ecological interest/qualifications are a bonus but not essential
- Languages can be English or German plus Spanish is a bonus
- Monthly financial help according to the costs of living
- Paid travel costs from/to destination country
- Added experience on your CV and the opportunity to live and work abroad
Please note you will only be contacted in case we are moving forward with your application.
However, we will continue to consider you for upcoming vacancies where you could be a great fit. For more information, check our FAQs.