We are looking for a proactive Community and event coordinator to join the team of a family-run coliving space with indoor and outdoor co-working spaces, home to many digital nomads, entrepreneurs, and people who want to find the balance between work and life in nature. The coliving is located in sunny Galicia, Spain, and takes pride in its stunning nature, preserved traditions, and strong community of open-minded and hard-working people, that care for the environment and value the taste of locally produced food.
Duration: 3- 6 months, Flexible working schedule, 20-25 hours/week.
Start date: As soon as possible
Conditions: This exchange takes place through the Erasmus+, EYE, or similar European programs.
For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support.
- Good level of English speaking and writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Be able to organize events and activities primarily for families but not only.
- Enjoy being with children and facilitating events for children and families.
- Be able to lead and motivate the community.
- The ability to bring new ideas to the team, offering the team members and coliving community new and original activities.
- Be able to plan a weekly calendar of activities and distribute/communicate it around the local and coliving community.
- A flexible approach to your work, along with the ability to cope with regularly changing priorities
- A drive to contribute to the team’s success
- Previous exposure as social media manager.
- Reduced price in accommodation in one of our shared bedrooms.
- Free access to events and activities and workshops organized at the coliving.
- Free breakfast.
Please note you will only be contacted in case we are moving forward with your application.
However, we will continue to consider you for upcoming vacancies where you could be a great fit. For more information, check our FAQs.