Have you mastered Canva and other graphic design tools to create beautiful visual content? Would you like to work for a non-profit organization that works on an international level and helps young talent find better opportunities abroad?
We are looking for a motivated Content Creator to join our team in the beauty of Tenerife in the Canary Islands (Spain) and help us build and maintain our brand presence throughout all communication channels.
Duration: minimum 4 months up to 6 months, full time.
Start date: As soon as possible
Conditions: This exchange takes place through the Erasmus+, EYE, or similar European programs.
For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected is needed to prepare a business plan with our support
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create exciting and creative content across various platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Website, Mailchimp
- Assist with the company’s branding
- Manage design needs such as presentations, courses, etc
- Planning and scheduling content across our social media channels
- Update website with new graphics as needed
- Works closely with the team for different campaigns
- Helps bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using their expertise and eye for great design
- Help with running digital activities, events, and webinars
- You are national or have a residence in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Previous experience in different design tools such as Canva and Photoshop, and video editing software such as Adobe Premier
- Previous experience with Word Press
- Plus: Portfolio of campaigns and content creation for Instagram and Facebook
- You have the ability to deliver high-quality creative work, improve and innovate
- You have good communications skills
- You are a quick learner with a proactive approach
- You are able to run ideas and projects independently and as part of a team, you can learn easily from examples and you need very little management to bring tasks to reality.
- Excellent command of English (Basic Spanish is a plus)
- Monthly financial help according to the costs of living
- Training programs provided
- Paid travel costs from/to destination country
- Added experience on your CV and the opportunity to live and work abroad
- Being part of a dynamic international team
Please note that you will only be contacted if we move forward with your application.
However, we will continue to consider you for upcoming vacancies where you could be a great fit. For more information, check our FAQs.