Are you interested in making an impact on Social media? Are you creative and looking for women focused fast-growing company? Would you like to work and live in Spain for at least 4 months?
We are looking for 2 positions to fill: Marketing media Marketing specialist in Barcelona (Spain), Spain working for a leading and growing start-up company focused on tech school for women.
Duration: 4 to 6 months
Start date: As soon as possible
Conditions: Exchange through a European job or internship short-term exchange program.
You can participate through the Erasmus +, EYE, or similar EU programs. For the EYE program you should have an interest in entrepreneurship and if selected prepare a business plan with our support.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for managing our company’s social media accounts and growing the brand’s presence. Your understanding of the digital landscape and shared values of amplifying the voices of women, trans and gender non-conforming poeple in tech will be the main drivers of success.
Your primary responsibility is to suggest and create social media content to generate community engagement. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for keeping track of our community growth through reporting tools. Your other responsibilities will include scheduling social media postings, suggesting social media strategies, and participating in networking events actively.
- Actively managing the company’s social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Generating engaging content for posts, infographics, and videos by building relationships with our remote and in-person students as well as curating & resharing other relevant content
- Managing the content calendar
- Brainstorming digital marketing and campaign ideas
- Tracking user engagement and performance on various social media platforms
- Engaging with the audience on all social media channels
- Creating and maintaining performance metrics; analyzing Google Analytics on a weekly/monthly basis
- Ensuring uniformity in the brand’s tone and content across all social media platforms
- Conducting online polls and surveys to ascertain the brand’s reach
- Updating the brand’s offerings on required platforms
- Participating in networking events to build brand awareness
- You are national or reside in a European Union country or from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, the UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant work experience
- Have excellent communication skills in both written/spoken English
- A strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Be a professional and personable communicator: listening, asking questions, and respecting people from diverse backgrounds
- Understand, believe in, and be able to be advocate for our mission and values
- Embrace a growth mindset: challenges are opportunities to develop our mission
- Embrace humanity: amongst colleagues and within our community. One of our values is that we don’t do dickheadery
- Paid travel costs from/ to the destination country
- Opportunity to work in a flexible and growing environment of a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to live and work in one of the most vibrant cities in Spain
To apply, fill out the form below and specify your nationality at the top of the cover letter.
Any questions? See here our FAQs