The volunteer will support the Joint Secretariat (JS) communication manager with the promotion of the results of Alpine Space projects in Munich, Germany.
Duration: 3 months- starting February 2021
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In particular, the volunteer will support the manager with:
– the animation of the social media channels
– the capitalisation activities of the programme and promotion of the project achievements
– the organization and promotion of programme events
– the newsletter making
– the contribution of the programme to external events
- Candidates have to be nationals younger than 31 and older 18, and you come from a European Country or its partner countries.
- Partner countries are Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, North Macedonia, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Palestine, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Language requirements: English C2, and Italian C1/ C2 and/ or German C1- C2 and/ or Slovene C1/ C2
- Compensation: EUR 28€/ net per day (incl. holidays and days off) + additional 200€/ month= 1.040€ net approx/ salary
+ paid travel allowances + relocation help.
If interested please write to email@example.com