SYCOPARK is looking for a Volunteer Project Partner at the Parc Naturel Regional des Vosges du Nord for social inclusion, culture, and ecology purpose.
The placement is for a maximum period of 6 months.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile a current inventory and a brief historical approach to the gardened areas of the territory and their relationship to the art of gardening or food production, in order to make visible the local culture that exists on this theme;
Prepare the publication that will close the cross-border programme “Gardening for Biodiversity”
- Assist a garden for “increased biodiversity”, with the aim of creating a before/ after document
- Participate in the implementation of the “gardener for biodiversity” programme in support of the landscape project officer in charge of project coordination.
- Candidates have to be nationals younger than 31 and older 18, and you come from a European Country or its partner countries.
- Partner countries are Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, North Macedonia, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, Palestine, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Language requirements: French C1, German B1
- Compensation: EUR 26€/ net per day (incl. holidays and days off) + paid travel allowances
If interested please write to firstname.lastname@example.org