Mundekulla is looking for volunteers for a social and sustainable project.
Two dates available:
Spring Project: 11/03/2021 – 31/05/2021
Summer Project: 11/06/2021 – 12/10/2021 (to be confirmed)
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TRAINEE
- During your stay, you work in the five different work areas of Mundekulla. You will get an understanding of a social and sustainable project inside out and develop qualities to contribute to such projects or start your own, as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur.
- Different seasons and different personal skills and preferences may vary the work. You will contribute 50% in a focus area and 50% all-around within the project.
- Areas: Organic gardening and landscaping, Sustainable cooking and circular gastronomy, Sustainable building and maintenance, Forest preservation and maintenance, Community, entrepreneurship, and creativity.
- Citizens of 18-30 years old from EU or partner countries
- With a genuine interest in sustainable living and working, community life, personal development, learning-by-doing, and international exchange.
- 35 hours of work/ week. 2 days off
- Compensation: All costs covered: paid travel allowances, medical insurance, accommodation and transportation. Plus EUR 155 net per month as pocket money.