NGO in Sweden is looking for a volunteer in the field of Citizenship and democratic participation and education and training.
Duration: 01/03/2021 to 31/08/2021
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Europe Direct Fyrbodal is one of about 400 information centers in the EU. The purpose of the information centres is to involve and inform the public about the EU. The office takes a proactive role to organise events, create communication tools, visit schools and different fairs in order to reach the public.
- The main task of the volunteer at Europe Direct Fyrbodal is to reach out to youths in the area to inform them about the EU, its possibilities of going abroad through studies, work, voluntary service, youth exchanges etc.
- When going to schools the volunteer also do part of the presentation by telling the students about his/her own experiences with volunteering and how the European Solidarity Corps works and support the office to come up with new games and exercises for the students.
- The volunteer, furthermore, has the chance to implement his/her own project related to the EU.
- The volunteer will also support the local Red Cross and a Centre for families once a week.
- Age between 18 and 30 years old
- Participants from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Spain, Finland, France, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia
- A volunteer with a curiosity in having their own projects and initiatives in using new ways in reaching young people as well as information about international movement and different EU topics
Send your CV/ Europass and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org