We spent hours researching opportunities abroad so you don’t have to.
Here is a list of open vacancies for August 2020 including long and short term positions, jobs, volunteering, scholarships, and more.
Refer to each link to apply.
👣 HUMAN RIGHTS, SPORTS AND INCLUSION
- ESC Volunteers are needed in the non-profit organization GuardAvanti, in Italy, for 12 months, for a project promoting solidarity, cooperation, citizenship, and democratic participation.
All the costs are covered + monthly pocket money is provided (around 150 € per month). Deadline: 20th Sept.
- ESC Volunteers are needed in Poland for 12 months, for volunteering in the municipal library, running cultural events, taking photos, and promoting reading.
All the costs are covered + monthly pocket money is provided (around 120€ per month)
- 1 volunteer is needed in France for 8 months, starting in October, for a project aiming to boost the inclusion of elderly people.
Pocket money: around 560 € per month.
- IVY Volunteers are needed in Spain and France for a total of 6 months starting end September – October, promoting interregional cooperation and working in the communication field.
Monthly pocket money is provided (around 23 – 26 € per day).
Apply here: https://www.interregyouth.com/placement-offers
👩👧👧 YOUTH AND CHILDCARE
- 1 Volunteer is needed in a primary school in France implementing school activities for children and students, for 8 months, starting in October. Pocket money: around 560 € per month.
Apply here: https://www.service-civique.gouv.fr/missions/ecole-elementaire-c-perrault-de-st-laurent-de-la-salanque-de-la-circonscription-agly-contribuer-aux-activites-educatives-pedagogiques-et-citoyennes-de-lecole-primaire
👩💼 TRAINEESHIPS AT EU INSTITUTIONS
- The General Secretariat of the Council in Brussels is looking for trainees for short term duration up to 5 months.
There are 100 places available for paid traineeships, around 20 places for unpaid compulsory traineeships, and up to 6 places for paid trainees with a disability.
Salary: 1220,78 € net/month + paid travel allowance for your relocation.
Deadline: 12 pm CET, 28 September 2020
More info and application: https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/general-secretariat/jobs/traineeships/
- ESPA is looking for interns in the UK and Ireland for 6 months projects in different fields such as Engineering, Data Science, Marketing, Business Development, etc.
Flexible dates to start. Includes paid accommodation, paid utility bills, and paid commute travel to work.
More info and application:
- Emergency is looking for Grant Managers in Afghanistan, Iraq and Sudan responsible for the technical management of Emergency Projects, for a total of 6 months.
Monthly salary provided based on a standardized salary scale for the role, plus travel costs and insurance covered
- Emergency is looking for a Midwife in Afghanistan, for a total of 6 months. Monthly salary provided based on a standardized salary scale for the role, plus travel costs and insurance covered. Female personnel only.
- Edima (trade association acting as a voice for the leading internet companies and online service providers in Europe) is looking for a Policy Assistant for an internship in Brussels, for a total of 6 months. Monthly salary provided (around 900 € per month).