Open vacancies abroad: June 2020 edition
18 June, 2020
Here is a list of open vacancies for June 2020 including long and short term positions, mobility programs abroad, scholarships, grants, and more.
👣 HUMAN RIGHTS, SPORTS, AND INCLUSION
- ERYCA, the European Youth Information and Counselling Agency is hiring a new project manager in their office in Luxembourg for one year.
Travel costs max. 275 EUR and relocation allowance up to 910 EUR are covered, furthermore, you will receive a gross monthly salary of 2,580 EUR.
Deadline to apply 23rd of June. Apply here
- IVY Interreg Project Partners are needed in Germany and Spain volunteering for 6 months in the field of interregional cooperation and communication.
- Eastern Partnership, Russia, and Central Asia Unit Coordinator are needed to work in ALDA (European Association for Local Democracy) for 1 year (possibly renewed).
The new Coordinator is supposed to be based in the EaP countries with the possibility to support co-working space by sister organization on the spot.
Deadline to apply 20th of June. Apply here
- ESC volunteer is needed in Austria, for a project about art and culture. The project will focus on creating a theater play and it will last for 3 weeks in August. All the costs are covered.
Deadline to apply 15th of July. Apply here
🌎 ECO, CLIMATE & NATURE PROTECTION
- FreeandReal is looking for a volunteer in Evia Island, Greece starting July 27th, 2020 for a short term ESC program for 2 months. The main focus of the specific program will be eco-building, sustainable development, permaculture, and the further establishment of infrastructure for the Telaithrion Project – School of Sustainability and Self-Sufficiency.
- The European Maritime Safety Agency offers traineeships for a period of at least 3 months and at most 6 months to all EU citizens with a valuable educational background.
The traineeship is paid 1081,61 € per month and it will start in September. It will cover several fields like Sustainability, Safety & Security Digital Infrastructure.
Deadline to apply 24th of June. Apply here
- ESC Volunteer is needed in Villa Elba Youth Center, Finland, to renovate nature trails in rural areas. All the costs are covered.
Deadline to apply 10th of July. Apply here
👩💼 TRAINEESHIPS AT EU INSTITUTIONS
- 399 traineeships opportunities at the European Parlament in different fields.
The scholarships are for holders of university degrees or equivalent and allow you to complete the knowledge acquired during your studies and become familiar with the activities of the European Union. Fields and number of vacancies:
– Communication (130)
– Finance and Economy (16)
– Logistics and Infrastructures (6)
– Law (29)
– International relations (36)
– UE internal policies (15)
– Administration (67)
– IT (20)
– Languages and Translation (69)
- CEDEFOP, the European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training is looking for young university graduates and also to Ph.D. students for 12 traineeships in the following 12 projects in Thessaloniki, Greece:
Press and News Service, Publications, Records Management and Archives, Restaurant, Cedefop performance measurement system, ICT Service, Early Leaving from Education and Training, VET supporting measures, Learning outcomes, VET Policy and Systems, European Company Survey and Skills Forecasting.
Deadline to apply 30th June 2020
👩👧👧 YOUTH AND CHILDCARE
- 2 Volunteers are needed in France for the Service Civique national program, working with children and young people. The aim of the mission is to plan and develop the project “KIDS FOR GOOD”, with the goal of boosting teenagers active citizenships in the social and environmental field.
The project will start in September and will last 6 months.
- ESC Volunteer needed in French Polynesia, working with children and young people. The project will last 10 months, starting in September.
Deadline to apply 26th of June. Apply here