Are you between 18 and 30 years old and looking for an international project?
Erasmus+, also known as European Voluntary Service, is offering post-university students a possibility of studying or doing an internship abroad in another country.
It has a huge variety of volunteering, jobs, studies, traineeships and paid projects around the world in so many different fields. The duration could be just a short stay or a life-changing year.
Erasmus+ now offers the possibility to go way beyond the European borders as well.
If you are trying to find the perfect Erasmus+ program and already feeling exhausted, I get you! I have been there too.
We will filter and find the best project of a looong list (there are +129.000 open projects) according to your preferred city and position saving you time and efforts.
Also, we will make your Resume stand out and give you the tips you need to be selected among thousands of applications.
What do I get?
One 1:1 consultation (1 hour- duration)
A tailor-made plan for the Erasmus+ programmes abroad that fit you best
- Selection of a variety of projects according to the field and tasks you like
- Filtering of the vacancies that are safe and trustworthy
4- weeks Assistance with the application process
- Special guidance to apply
- Europass, CV & Cover letter guidance (one revision)
- Unlimited support and resolution of doubts (via Slack)
- Connection with other women on your same path
Get contacted via e-mail within the next 24- 48 hours after purchase